Thursday, November 8, 2012

On the Las Vegas Strip

(Yoshi in Las Vegas)

Last Spring I visited Las Vegas with my family, took all these pictures to blog about, and then never blogged about it!  Well, I did talk about Serendipity 3 and freaking out on top of the Stratosphere (which I rightfully earned), but I want to share more of the stuff I gathered.  Next week I'll be putting up the rest of the posts.  I'm reviewing the movie Skyfall tomorrow :0)


Luigi and Mario!  Come on, they're classic and retro.


It's hard to think of Las Vegas without Penn & Teller.


. . . or Donny & Marie . . . neither of them like to spell out "and."


I almost passed out on X-Scream.  Oh man, I don't even want to relive it in my mind.



Marvel and Transformer action.  Spider-man is having just a little too much fun.


Is Hello Kitty bored or annoyed?  I can't decide.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kitty was disappointed. It's written all over her body language. Maybe she lost a bundle at the slots. ;)

    ReplyDelete