Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Inside the Bellagio Part 1


The Bellagio Las Vegas hotel is known for being high class and chic. It's not the kind of place I can afford to stay, but it's fun to look around. 


There are a lot of high end retail stores.  Above is a Louise Vuitton store display.


Chanel is so elegant.

I've never been in these stores, but I've been to the Bellagio many times and window shop.  Being around $1000 dresses is weird to me, so I look from the outside in.  But one of these days I'm going to walk inside and get a closer look.




There are beautiful glass sculptures all over the Bellagio, created by world artisan Dale Chihuly.  They are magnificent in person.


And of course the Bellagio water show!  It's fun in the day, but I recommend watching the water dance all lit up at night.  There are shows about every 15 minutes and are choreographed to the classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment