Friday, November 2, 2012

My Brothers get in Touch with their Soft Side


I thought this picture was so cute I had to share!

Last week we watched the latest Tinker Bell movie Secret of the Wings with our nieces.  The DVD/Blu-ray release also comes with the Pixie Hollow Games.  It was first broadcast on the Disney channel November 2011 and was supposed to be a full-length movie, but ended up as a 30 min. short.  It also stars another character other then Tinker Bell: Rosetta, the garden fairy obsessed with all things pretty.

I saw it for the first time before the Olympics, when the Disney Channel rebroadcast it, and I found it charming.  I'm so glad it was included on Secret of the Wings.

As you can tell my brothers loved it too!
And they laughed all the way through the show.  

No comments:

Post a Comment