Thursday, January 24, 2019

Sometimes the Best Gifts Are the Ones You Forget and then Find Again: Cold Stone


Last year I was going through some papers doing a little organizing.  Then, out of no where, I found a Cold Stone gift card with the top plastic still attached.  I was baffled.  Amazed.  Clueless.  Where did it come from?  When did I get it?  Was it still good?

Then, after questioning my family, I found out Robbie and Lindsay gave it to me.  (And then I felt bad having to admit that I forgot they gave it to me!)

But it was a surprise gift of goodness.  And today I finished it off after a few visits. 

Heh, and in case you think I'm gone off the New Year Resolution band wagon, I'm still doing okay.  I've only walked 51.74 miles, a little short of my goal, but still on track to walk 1,000 miles this year.  And I haven't had any soda at all.  But I do indulge in sweets now and then, to maintain my sanity.  Sanity is important.

Chocolaty goodness is important, too, and I enjoyed every bite. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment