Tuesday, January 15, 2019

#10YearChallenge


 Usually I don't get into online fads, but this one, comparing pics 10 years apart, was fun to put together.  The first picture to the left was posted on Facebook on July 5th, 2008.  Where it was taken, I'm not sure, but I have this memory of taking it (gasp, it's a selfie, possibly the first I ever took, and since I don't take many it's one of the last as well), at BYU.  I was graduated by this point, so not sure why I'm mentally thinking this was where I was, but it could be elsewhere.  The second picture was taken at the end of August, 2018, on top of a Hop On/Hop Off bus in Bath, England.  I love Hop On/Hop off buses, they're fantastic, and the ultimate tourist thing to do.

Between the two pictures there's not too much of a difference. I'm showing a little age, definitely gained some weight, which I'm working on, but not too shabby.

The profile pic I use for this blog is from 2011.  Yeah, it's kinda old.

The pictures below were taken during a trip to Ventura/Santa Barbara/Cambria CA in March 2008, only a few months before the top left picture, and yet I feel I look a bit younger.  A part of this is because I went to a salon to color my hair to match my roots.  Chestnut brown, I was told.

I've been coloring my hair since I was a senior in High School and was done with it, wanting to stop.  But then my hair started to grow out and I noticed how many white hairs there were (I got my first when I was 24, funny memory), and realized I was going to color my hair regardless, might as well find a new color.

Anywho, I hope to keep looking fab 10 years from now.

Here's to growing old!!  :D Heh, :P

No comments:

Post a Comment