Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Maze Globe = Better then Any Cell Phone Game


 My Mom got this for me yesterday knowing how much I love balls, mazes, and obstacles.  I never knew such a game existed.  This particular maze globe is by The Sharper Image and simply called the Space Challenge Maze Globe.  There's a 100 steps you navigate a little ball through, and so far I can get up to step 19.  While researching this product I found another company that makes ball mazes called Perplexus, and they have a maze globe called Perplexus Epic that is, simply, epic looking.  


 Don't get me wrong, I love video games of all sizes, but in the last few years I've gotten on this board, card game kick.  Games in the physical world, so to speak.  This game is fantastic because it doesn't just develop problem solving/hand and eye coordination, but it seems to help spatial-visual skills as well.  And even though it's challenging, I've also found it quite relaxing.  Ha!  After I can consistently solve this I'm definitely getting more maze globes!

 Edit: 12-29-2012.  I can now make it from steps 1-50, straight.  Not consistent. 5, 22, and 28 give me problems.  It's still quite fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment