Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Rides at Disneyland


 In the past I've seen the front of It's a Small World decked out with lights, but this is the first time I've seen the ride inside decked out as well.  It was a complete surprise, and a delightful one at that.  They mixed the "It's a Small World" song with Jingle Bells, which was nice.  Arial was singing "Jingle Shells."






 This was the first time I've seen the Haunted House decorated "Nightmare Before Christmas" style.  It was awesome!  I've heard so much about it, but was amazed how much they switch up the inside to fit the new theme.


2 comments:

  1. Sigh...makes me want to go to Disneyland! Too bad I wouldn't be able to go on the rides! Looks like you had a lot of fun! I have fantasies about going with a group of girl friends and sisters and having fun for a few days! We'll have to plan it out one of these years. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to go with a group of friends! That would be so much fun. We do need to plan it out :0)

      Delete