Friday, July 26, 2013

. . . I Don't Mean To Brag.

(I was Omega!!!)

Last night I went to the Seven Peaks Fun Center in Lehi to play mini bowling and Laser Tag.  We were only able to play one round of Laser Tag, the last game, because we got there too late to reserve an earlier time (AKA We got there at 7:15 and had to wait till 8:45 pm). 

To fill in the time we first raced with the go-karts, a dismal small track, but I still lost miserably, putting my foot on the brake without realizing and getting lapped twice . . . ehhhhh.

Then we played mini bowling!  Now, I suck at bowling, big time, both the small and the large version.  Usually I crack self depreciating jokes and hope I manage to get more then 60 points.  That's winning.  But with 7 people playing I got the highest score with 96 points!  Okay, I've yet to crack 100, none of us managed, but that was awesome!

Then I totally rocked it in laser tag, and I was going against some fierce competition.  I've gotten first place before, but with an acuracy around 36%.  This time I got first with 12,750 points and an accuracy of 59%!  The best I've ever done.  Honestly I've found that going into enemy territory and being willing to stand in the open, hiding when needs be, is the best strategy.

*^-^* 

No comments:

Post a Comment