Monday, January 14, 2013

Stay Strong. You Are Enough.


 I got this bracelet last week after one of my Institute of Religion classes.  I wish I was one of those people who didn't doubt and is always full of optimism.  It's something I'm working on, but for the time being perfectionism and the need to get things right the first time still gets to me.  Patience is a virtue.

It's nice to be reminded that "we are enough," and to accept ourselves as we are.  Brush away those voices of criticism!  They're doing nothing but destruction.  Easier said then done, right?  But change is a process, and a constant reminder that we are beautiful just the way we are is always nice.

So I will now be wearing this gift of a reminder often.

When you feel like giving up, that all is lost, that you can't go on, or that there is no point because you'll just end up failing anyway, remember: 
"Stay Strong.  You Are Enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment