Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cerulean Jade Update 01-31-2013


 We filmed some more scenes this last week.  It's a group of scenes where I'm piloting a ship into space.  Looks a little crazy, right?  There's a method to our madness!  For these scenes what's important is my silhouette, 
so the clothes I'm wearing is for shape.  


Robbie showing me what floating in space looks like.



  The jet pack scene that I mentioned in the past got thrown out, much to my dismay, jet packs are retro cool, but the scene was proving too difficult for what we have.  It was a wise choice, and I got my ship back! Now I get two space ships: One, the ship taking me to space is of the old fashion classic 60's sci-fi variety, and two, the ship I originally picked out that got swapped with a possible jet pack scene. When we threw out the jet pack, I got my personal ship back.  Can't complain about that.  And I've got to say it's looking really cool.


Steven's finishing up and polishing assets today, which is really exciting, and then the composting begins, and fingers crossed it all fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment