Friday, January 4, 2013

Glow Stick Party


 My Mom came up with the most ingenious idea for our Christmas Eve Party: Glow sticks.  She ventured into the dollar store, which has an amazing variety, and bought up a whole lot of wands, sticks, necklaces, rings, balls, etc.



 Even the Grandma's got into the fun.




 We turned on the soundtrack to Tron and danced around, which is the best music for any glow-in-the-dark party.



 It was such a huge hit that we threw another glow stick party for New Years.  The second time I went with my Mom to the dollar store, and it was amazing how much product we were able to buy for only $20.




 My Dad took all these photos.  The love of photography runs in the family.


These pictures are a compilation from both parties, each party had a different side of the family in attendance.  Everyone had a blast.  My brothers, sister-in-law, and I have decided we need to do this again soon, spontaneously going to the dollar store and buying more glow sticks, which our local store said they keep in stock.  I hope a nice assortment will always be available.  It was a lot of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment