Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Cat Sitting

A few weeks ago I watched the Olaf cat.  Steven and Ty were visiting with Ty's family.  So for the weekend I cat sat.  Olaf used to be our cat, but Steven and Ty needed him more, and my Dad decided he doesn't much care for cats, so away Olaf went.

I missed Olaf.  Missed his sweetness.  Olaf has a gentle, loving personality.  I don't miss when he goes into stealth mode and refuses to let anyone know where he's hiding.  That's not fun.

But it was sweet watching Olaf remember all the old things he loved doing.  A lot of little things, but it was funny watching Olaf hop up on the stair railing and try to lick his tail.  It was a feat much easily achieved when he was a kitten.  Age affects us all.

I love the Olaf cat.  I miss having pets.  But also, there's positives to not having a pet as well.  I'm good either way, to be honest.  But it was really nice having him around.

Have a nice day,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment