Sunday, December 26, 2021

This is the First Time I Want to Watch the Rose Bowl... but I Can't

So....

I learned something today. The University of Utah is playing in the Rose Bowl. They are PAC12 champions and got an automatic spot. (I didn't even know they won the PAC12! That's how aloof I am).

Being a sports dunce, I don't pay attention to sports, but with growing up in California I always loved watching the Rose Parade. It's a favorite childhood tradition. Even though I never watched the Rose Bowl, I knew about it. It's the only Bowl I knew about, and thought if a team I knew ever made it, I'd watch it.

Now I live in Utah, and watching the Rose Bowl would be fun this time around, only I no longer have live television, having given it up for streaming and YouTube. It seems the only way to watch it is ESPN and ABC.

It's exciting the U of U football team made it to the Rose Bowl. That really cool. And it's amazing they won the PAC12.

Good luck! That's a lot of really hard work. 

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment