Thursday, December 30, 2021

I Didn't Watch Any Christmas Movies! 0_0

The Holidays are full of traditions, and it's a little different for everyone. One of my traditions is to watch Christmas movies leading up to the holiday, and I just realized I didn't watch any of my favorites!  I didn't watch any Christmas movie at all.

Well, I started watching The Holiday, but fell asleep a third of the way through. Does that count? Also, I watched Serendipity. Does that count as a Christmas movie? It seems a little Christmasy. That was spontaneous. I'd been thinking of that movie and frozen hot chocolate, and Serendipity popped up as a movie suggestion. Weird. Oh, but it's such a cute movie.

A week ago my Dad said he was working through his four Christmas movies he watches every year: The Family Man, Muppet Christmas Carol, The Holiday, and Dan in Real Life. Technically the last movie isn't a Christmas movie, but it's all about family, and he watches it every year. Several days ago I went into his office to give him a message, and he was watching Die Hard, so that must also be on rotation.

Usually I watch a bunch of Hallmark movies, but had a hard time watching any. It's what I did with my Grandma, and she passed last December, so I just couldn't watch any of those types of movies. On Christmas Eve some of my family was watching The 12 Dates of Christmas. They said it was really cute and recommended it. Maybe I'll watch it later. It's all a bunch of silly predictable fluff, but they are cute. Maybe next year I'll watch some again. 

It's just weird. I didn't watch the Muppet Christmas Carol! How did that happen? There's so many good songs. One more sleep Til Christmas is such a sweet song.

So it's just weird. New years is a couple days away, so I've still got time to finish The Holiday. 

Next year I'll do better!!! :D

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment