Wednesday, February 20, 2019

February 2019 Disney Wisdom Collection: Mushu and Mulan


Disney Wisdom: Take Two!!

We are now on our second month of Disney Wisdom, the followup to Mickey Memories, and this years monthly series, released on the third Saturday of the month in the USA.  Europe and other places have a different release schedule.

Each month is a different movie with an inspirational quote.

And this month we have Mulan with a plush Mushu.

I love the quote: "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all."  This quote got me through some hard times when I was younger, and as I love Mulan I needed the whole set.

This is the last month I'm getting the whole set.  I just don't have anymore room to display things, and I collect what I like.

I might just get the pins and journals in the future.

Below is the Plush, Pins, Mug, and Journal.  In addition to the series there's a wall print and shirt, which I have no desire to get.







No comments:

Post a Comment