Friday, September 7, 2012

C-Jade Update: 09-07-2012


C-Jade, aka Cerulean Jade, is a fun shorten version of our name.  I don't know if it will stick professionaly, but on this blog I'll use this shorten version from time to time.

Ah!  So I know what I've said in regards to what Steven and I are working on, and we still are working on those things, but we're also working on a new cover that's taken over.  Adele's "Someone Like You."  It was a special request from a friend of mine, and it's a song we talked about doing before, so we started working on it.  The sounds Steven's coming up with for the arrangement is really cool.

The Studio is progressing nicely, and I can't wait for it to be finished!  My brothers and I will be having a whole lot of fun, and we have so many things planned, in and out of music.  We're geeks.  Expect geeky things:0)

And I know I reported earlier that Steven and I will be releasing an online graphic novel before my youngest brother returns from his mission, but we decided to include Robbie in more of the process.  I've changed so many things, so many characters, and plot lines, that I want him to be okay with what I've been developing before it becomes Cannon.  I hope he likes what I've done, because I'm having so much fun creating these people, places, systems, culture, plots, etc.  And Steven wants more time developing the art and style of the place.  We decided its best to push back when we're releasing the graphic novel in order to have a more solid, deep, interesting World.

I'm not going to release dates.  Anything's possible.  Instead I'm going to do more of a show and tell approach with pictures and so forth on the Cerulean Jade Facebook fan page.  That will work better.  I'm still learning.

Have a great day!
Sarah    

No comments:

Post a Comment