Friday, June 22, 2012

365 Day Photo challenge: Days 88-90

(Day 88 of the 365 day photo challenge 3/30/2012)

I love this shot.  Honestly, I'm just obsessed with trees.  And it's funny, because of all these pictures I've been taking, I miss seeing the branches now that all the leaves have grown in.  Threes without leaves are more interesting.

(Bonus photo)

Though I've grown to love trees without leaves, covered in snow, and sprayed with Fall colors, nothing really beats blossoms.  It's my dream to one day go to Japan during Cherry Blossom season.  Watching all those NHK shows I tape, there have been so many episodes dedicated to the Sakura blossoms, and how gorgeous they are.  One day I'll make it.

(Day 89)

Mount  Timpanogos from the viewpoint of Saratoga Springs. It's just a part of the Wasatch front, but this mountain is larger then life, and the hiking is great too.  Mainly, I love the cave . . . hopefully I'll get to visit it this year.

(Bonus photo)

I was in Pier 1 with my family, having a good ol' girls day out.  They had a lovely assortment of "made in Italy" masks, and we had a lot of fun trying them on. 

(Day 90)

I love this guy.  My Mom and I found him at a Hallmark, and couldn't stop laughing.   When  you turn him on he walked around singing, but when you pick him up by the ears he screams "put me down!!" over and over again.  Silly, but it's great fun.

Have a great day!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment