Friday, June 29, 2012

City Creek


City Creek Center, in Salt Lake City, opened last March to thousands.  Work began in 2003, so it’s taken about 8 years for the project to be completed.  I moved to Utah back in 2001, so pretty much my entirety while living here has been nothing but downtown construction.  The outside Mall, which can become covered in snow and rain, is beautiful, and here are a few of the pictures I took on a recent visit.  
    










Many new stores came to the mall, being the first in Utah, including Michael Kors and Swarovski.  And there is also a Cheesecake Factory restaurant, which is amazing.  I worry a little over the Gateway, hoping they won’t lose business, but I’m glad we have this new, beautiful shopping center. 

Have a great day!!
Sarah     

No comments:

Post a Comment