Saturday, June 2, 2012

365 Day Photo challenge: Days 78-82

(Day 78 of the 365 day photo challenge 3/15/2012)

My favorite theater!  Mainly I love this place because I love going to the movies, and only having to pay around a dollar makes it possible.  And they have 3D screens, which runs a little over $3.  Of course this day I was going to see Chipmunks 3.  I love the Chipmunks!  They bring back fond childhood memories.

(Day 79 of the 365 day photo challenge)

Skyrim!  This banner display was on Utah Valley University's campus.  I had to take this picture because my Dad was obsessed with this game, and it's so boring to watch.  I'm sure it's great, but as someone watching instead of playing, it seems the only thing the main character can do is spend hours running in the countryside from village to village.  (I know there's more then that going on . . . but still).

(Day 80 of the 365 day photo challenge)

Just a few weeks before this photo gas prices were around $3.  It seems prices have now stabilized, but I think they're still too high, and don't have to be.  It's strange to think, back in High School, I saw gas prices in Los Angeles at $0.99.   

(Day 81 of the 365 day photo challenge)

For our business my Mom makes jewelry, and this is where we get a lot of the beads.  We mainly focus on pewter, as it's an amazing metal to work with (nice weight, doesn't tarnish or smell weird) and at the convention its pretty affordable.  I love looking at all the natural, precious stones. 

(Day 82 of the 365 day photo challenge)

I don't know why I'm amused by this, but I am.  What I want to know is where all those giant stickers came from.  There's a couple more boxes like this around town.

I'm so far behind in posting these!  At least a good two months and a half.  I'm still taking pictures everyday, and it's getting to be a real challenge, mainly when I work at home that day and can't go out.  But it is an interesting challenge finding new ways to be creative.

Have a great day!
Sarah 

2 comments:

  1. I love that theater! I swear, we are doing the same things all over town and never run into each other. Weird. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a way it's kinda sad. I wonder how many of our old friends we cross paths with but never bump into. It's crazy. But we live in an awesome place!

      Delete