Wednesday, June 6, 2012

365 Day Photo challenge: Days 83-87

(Day 83 of the 365 day photo challenge 3/25/2012)

I took this picture right outside my Grandma's window.  The colors are quite nice, and even with the highway and other homes, you would think this was out in nature and not in the middle of suburbia.  This is one of my more favorite photos I've taken.

(Day 84 of the 365 day photo challenge)

The insanity that is UTA!!  It's crazy, and honestly inconvenient.  When I was at BYU and my car got taken away (towed, thanks to a silly High Schooler who just got her license and didn't know how to use it.  That's a story in itself.  At the accident all her father did was laugh, and laughed when he found out my car got wrecked.  And the girls friend was in my brothers class, and all those teenagers did was giggle about the accident, and bragged about it.  Rant over.)  Anyway, I had to take the bus to school, two routes, 17 miles, 1 1/2 hours if I didn't miss the second bus due to delays.  At least it was free, prices keep going up, and I don't see how families can afford UTA buses and TRAX.

The picture shows a route 862 sign covered and sprayed.  With all the construction going on around Utah Valley University, the routes have been changed and rearranged.        

(Day 85 of the 365 day photo challenge)

At my Grandma's home again.  My Mom got these for her back when I was growing up, and I was always amazed how this set represents my family, the ages, and order, of my siblings.  I'm the dancer, the boy with the hammer represents Micheal.  The boy praying is Steven.  And Robbie is the youngest.  It even looks like us. 

(Day 86 of the 365 day photo challenge)

Petting zoo!  Only, it's a petting zoo at a gas station in Scipio Utah.  They have quite a few animals, and I've always found it amusing that practically in the middle of nowhere there's this tiny little zoo.  

(Day 87 of the 365 day photo challenge)

I love this!  It was in a gift card my Grandma sent to her sister.  It's so cute, and sometimes I feel like this.  How can you not smile?

Have a great day! 
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment