Wednesday, October 28, 2020

It's Never Too Late

I almost went another day without blogging.  Sorry about that.  Sometimes I'm super jazzed up and write a whole lot, and then sometimes I'm banging my head on my desk while fighting procrastination.  But I didn't want to go another day without sharing a little something.

One of the things I enjoy doing while surfing the net is to collect quotes.  Little sources of inspirations and motivation.  They're gems that I gather into a little treasure trove, opening and reading through when times are tough, or when I'm struggling.

The quote below, which hopefully hasn't already been shared, is one of my favorites.  It is religious, but a lot of the quotes I gather are spiritual.  This quote is one that's saved on my desktop and read often.  

“However late you think you are, however many chances you think you have missed, however many mistakes you feel you have made or talents you think you don’t have, or however far from home and family and God you feel you have traveled, I testify that you have not traveled beyond the reach of divine love. It is not possible for you to sink lower than the infinite light of Christ’s Atonement shines.”~ Jeffrey R. Holland

Have a wonderful day,

Sarah :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment