Friday, June 14, 2019

The Quirky Tokyo Disneyland Spring Celebration, Easter 2019


Tokyo Disneyland once again brought the magic.

Yesterday I blogged about DisneySea's Easter celebration which is full of cuteness.

Tokyo Disneyland had its own theme where eggs are on the loose, and everything is fun, zany, and quirky.  I love that both parks took such different twists on Easter and Spring.  At first, when I saw this Easter stuff online, I didn't know what to think.  It was kinda weird!  But being there in person, seeing the eggs all throughout the park, I grew to appreciate the little egg creatures, usatama, and their sense of humor.  I grew to love the crazy Disney character outfits.

It's all fun.

Very imaginative.

And it was fun finding eggs throughout the park pulling pranks and whatnot.

The ultimate egg hunt.










No comments:

Post a Comment