Friday, June 21, 2019

It's the Little Things That Make a Difference


I can't take credit for this, as I found this magnet at a gift shop a while back.  It's the little things that make a difference.  They seem small, but added up make all the difference, but it's still good even if only one can be managed.

I still struggle.  Have off days.  Battle insecurities (pretty much all the time).  Self doubt.  Etc.  But even so I've been working on the little things.  The seemingly quiet moments that bring peace, joy, and a smile.

This is a good list.  Some items I'm better at than others.  Some I really need to work on.  But overall this list is positive and good:

Eat Healthy
Serve Others
Make Mistakes
Forgive & Forget
Listen to Learn
Go Play Outside
Drink More Water
Wish on a Star
Be Brave & Kind
Shine Bright

Ten simple but profound goals.

Ten wonderful ways to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment