Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Someone Out There is Wanting to Bring a Little Luck to the World


Yesterday I went to lunch with my Mom, Grandma, and Aunt.

When leaving the restaurant I looked to the ground and noticed all these pennies!  Someone spilled a lot of change.  And I wondered how someone could have been so foolish and just leave them there.  Heh, I know.  It was my Mom who noticed they were all on heads.  A whole slew of lucky pennies.

Someone did that on purpose. The probability of all of them being on heads due to chance isn't reasonable.  How cool is it that this person wanted to spread lucky pennies on the sidewalk?

I didn't pick one up.  Decided to allow others a little luck.  In hindsight maybe I should have, because the person who did it would have wanted me to.  The goodness of the original intention is lucky enough.

A little extra luck is always nice. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment