Saturday, June 19, 2021

The Creator's Playbook Podcast: Episode 61 - "Galactic Entanglement" - Family Secrets

The Creator's Playbook 

Episode: Episode 61 - "Galactic Entanglement" - Family Secrets

Hosts: Myself with my bro Robbie

"Who doesn't love a little family drama? Especially when said drama is caused by hidden family secrets? Babies switched at birth. Great-Grandparents hiding a younger life of crime behind a prominent virtuous life. Family secrets are a great way to spice up or develop a plot. Join Robbie and Sarah as they explore family secrets in life and fiction."

This weeks episode is brought to you by family secrets and scandal.  The crazy happenings in each family known and unknown, and how that affects those involved personally.

In the beginning there's a point where Robbie was like "We need to share our family secrets!" And I was like. :\  Not something I planned on doing, so the dead air was edited out.  Honestly, what we came up with was kinda silly, and mine makes me look bad.  I thought about editing that whole section out, but left it in.  There's more deep stuff that could have been shared, we all go through stuff, but the past is the past, and I won't share anything involving others.  So I shared a story about Robbie instead, because he was present.  I would like to think I was a good big sister!!!!

The story itself starts around 10 minutes, and it's the last 20 minutes of the podcast where things really start moving and soars.  I was really getting into what we were creating.  There's a sci-fi universe I've been building up, independently, and somewhere I need this little family unit involved in a way, somehow.  I love these characters.  They're so getting a cameo or minor plot line.

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Sarah

P.S. I'm listening to Disney Parks area music, and it's just so happy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment