Tuesday, June 8, 2021

The Creator's Playbook Podcast: Episode 59, "Infinity Mirror" ~ Black Hole

The Creator's Playbook 

Episode: Episode 59, "Infinity Mirror" ~ Black hole

Hosts: My brother Michael and I

"They're older than the stories on earth. They're perhaps one of humanities last greatest mysteries. Black holes will perhaps be one of the most elusive space marks of the universe. They can't be breached but they can't be escaped. Within them could be universes in of themselves. Today Michael and Sarah explore ways to use black holes in storytelling and how to use their mysteries to inspire."

So funny thing about this episode, usually I have an idea of what we're going to talk about.  Michael hosted this episode, which means he was tasked on writing the prompt.  We were going to talk about something entirely different, and right before recording Michael's like "We're going to do black hole's!" :D  And I was like, "Black holes?" 0_0

Heh, so we did black holes.  Michael knows a lot about science, it's awesome.  I grew up on Science Fiction and loving science, but I don't understand things as well as I'd like.  During this episode I think you can hear my brain getting mushy. :P  In the end I learned a lot, and it's inspired me to start digging deep into science again.

You can listen to the podcast on Spotify or wherever else podcasts are hosted... I should probably learn those... links above.

Hope you're having a great week! 

Sarah

P.S. I'm still trying to figure out a schedule for this blog.  Ultimately I'd like to post at least four episodes a week, that would be great, but some weeks, honestly, three will feel awesome too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment