Friday, April 5, 2019

Zoltar, Take Two! This Time in Utah.


A few days ago, after walking through the Harley Davidson store, my Mom and I entered the slider restaurant.  And who was there to greet us?  Zoltar!!!

Honestly, I've never seen one in Utah.  The only two I've seen were at the Santa Barbara pier, which I blogged about last year, and I believe I saw one in the Pacific View mall in Ventura next to the food court, but that was ages ago and my memory is cloudy.  Anywho, I was just surprised to see Zoltar, and so close to home, too.

Who woulda thunk.

And so I did what any sensible person would do.

I paid a dollar and got my fortune told.


 "You are a very virtuous person.  You have chosen the path of righteousness and you will be very happy.  You are not easily influenced.  Your relatives have a great deal of respect for you.  They know that you have a keen mind and an understanding nature.  You have a good sense of values.  You love a beautiful home and one of these days you will be in possession of one."


:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment