Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Peach Coca-Cola, My Favorite Drink Discovery in Japan


 If there's one thing I really miss from Japan it's all the vending machines.  They're everywhere and so nice and convenient.  And one thing you can find in vending machines is a good variety of drinks.

Of course not speaking or reading fluent Japanese can come as a hindrance, as a lot of the drinks are mysteries.  I got this one drink at the Boarderless Exhibit thinking it was water, it said Aqua, but it was a slightly sweet sports drink.  A total surprise.

Also, something else Japan is known for are limited edition items.  I found this Peach Coca-Cola at a vending machine in Ginza, and it was so tasty!  So good!  But it's also a limit edition flavor, so even if I lived in Japan this drink is short lived.

It's probably a good thing Peach Coke isn't a thing in the States, though . . . do those multi option soda machines have peach as an option?  Okay, I probably shouldn't find out.  I've been very good not drinking soda this year, and did slip up in Japan due to awesomeness of options.  It's not fun always getting water from vending machines that have so many cool choices.

But seriously, Peach Coca-Cola is so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment