Thursday, April 4, 2019

Trying Sliders at Harley Davidson: Marley's at Harley


I can't remember when exactly the Harley Davidson location in Lindon Utah was built, constructed from an old warehouse of sorts.  It's a real cool building.  Though the history isn't apparent, it's felt.

One day, many years ago, I noticed a sign for Gourmet Sliders, but didn't think anymore of it.  Then only a couple weeks ago I noticed they have a drive though.  A drive through?  Well, it was time to finally check out Marley's at Harley.  My Mom got a flat tire, and while we waited for repair work to be done we walked to Harley Davidson for lunch.  It was so worth it!  And now I'm wondering why we waited so long.

We shared a filet mignon slider and each got a fajita slider.  So good.

As a side note, finally visiting this place brought back so many memories of my Step Grandpa.  He LOVED Harley Davidson, no joke.  Though he wasn't my Grandpa by blood, he's the one I grew up with and was closest to.  When I was a kid he took me on a little ride around his neighborhood on his Harley Davidson motorcycle, and it was such a fun experience.  I still remember not wanting to get off.

So I feel like I was honoring him with this visit.




 Such cute shirts!  So obviously I don't have a motorcycle, or ride one, but I would totally wear these shirts.  Really, they're cool.  Like, I really nerded out over them.  One day I'll have to splurge on a Harley shirt.



I will definitely visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment