Thursday, July 12, 2018

Walking Around Paris


 I just finished putting my Paris/Central France 2016 Shutterfly books together.

Yes, I super procrastinated.  The sale was too good to pass up.  Free pages+40% off.

But my France pictures are finally organized.  I'll do France post mixed in with other posts as I work on blogging consistently again.  Working on the Shutterfly book helped me relive all of it again, which was so nice.  Sometimes I question why I like to take pictures.  It seems to distract from the moment, but I'm also a visual thinking and relive memories visually, and photos help take me back.  Take photos!  But don't forget to print them out.

April 2016: Walking around Paris.


 An indoor mall close to the Apartment I stayed in with Mom and Patou.







My favorite Founding Father, Benjamin Franklin.

It was so cool seeing a monument of him in the center of Paris.





 George Washington.


And a random statue I liked.

(Photos by Sarah and Robin Stufflebeam)

No comments:

Post a Comment