Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Don't Let Fear Take You


"Don't let fear of failure discourage you.  Don't let the voice of critics paralyze you -- whether that voice comes from the outside or the inside." ~ Dieter F. Uchtdorf

This is something I'm still working on.  Something I'm still struggling with.  Is it possible for the fear of failure to ever be conquered?  I guess it's a process.  Something to be worked through day by day.  But we must press forward despite this fear.  Look fear head on and say, "Not today!  There's no room for you here!  There's no-vacancy in my brain!"  Fear will still be there, waiting.

I guess we gain power by turning away from it.  Quieting it.  Make it softer while thoughts are turned elsewhere.  A little bait-and-switch.  Regardless, fear is something that shouldn't be given anymore power then it tries to take.  So don't let fear take your power; I'll work harder to not let it take mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment