Monday, July 23, 2018

Riding Along the Seine


No trip to Paris is complete without a ride along the Seine River.  On this mid-April, 2016 day, it was cloudy, a little rain here and there, until the sun broke out in brilliance.  The boat entrance is found a short walk from the Eiffel Tower, and it was very easy to buy tickets on the spot without previous reservations.

If you ever find yourself in Paris this is a nice, quick way to see the highlights of the city from the water.










 

 





Photos by Sarah and Robin Stufflebeam

(Over the next few months I'm going to share photos from my vacation in France, April/May 2016.  No more than one or two posts a week on this subject, mixed in with posts on other themes.  I hope to follow France's trip with last years trip to the UK and Ireland.  I have so many fun discoveries and experiences to write about and share, and I'm planning more adventures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment