Monday, November 13, 2017

Being Greeted By My Patronus in England


 Last September my Mom and I went with a tour to the U.K. and Ireland.

In London we stayed at the Hilton Double Tree at Hyde Park, located a very easy walk to Kensington Palace and Gardens. 

We were both exhausted from the long flight, and then busing into the city, but instead of relaxing before the group dinner we went on a walk.

So, to back track, last year I found out on Pottermore that my patronus is a gray squirrel.

I had so many mixed feelings about the whole squirrel thing.  Took the test several times, but the last time I took it I got a red squirrel.  So yeah, squirrel, totally going to own it and be proud of my cute little critter of a protector.

And while strolling through Hyde Park there were So. Many. Squirrels.

Here you have to go into the mountains to see them.


 So I decided it was a sign of good luck and that I was going to have a magical trip.


And while visiting Glamis Castle in Scotland, my last day in the U.K., I found this cute little squirrel pin as a memento.  I'm still having a good laugh over the squirrel being my patronus.

No comments:

Post a Comment