Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Harry Potter Christmas in the Wizarding World at South Town Mall in Sandy Utah


 I recently visited the Harry Potter Christmas in the Wizarding World at South Town Mall in Sandy Utah.  From the South Town website: "A first of its kind retail experience, will be reminiscent of the setting and atmosphere of a wintry Hogsmeade village. Complete with an extensive wand assortment, film-inspired window displays and interactive elements, the themed shopping experience is sure to be a hit with fans of J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World."

It was smaller than I thought it would be, but I really enjoyed the window displays around the outside of the Hogsmeade set up.  I've never been to Wizarding World at Universal, so it's my first time seeing something like this.  Needless to say if I ever find myself at Universal Studios, I'd pretty much go crazy.



I had a lot of fun in Ollivander's.  There's a little show where the "shop owner" tries out different wands and then it "snows".  The inventory was limited, but I still snagged Queenie's wand, because it's cool.



Window displays around the outside.
















No comments:

Post a Comment