Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Finally Having a Kinder Surprise Egg in France


I've heard for years about these mysterious Kinder Eggs with a toy surprise in the middle.  They're mysterious because they're illegal in the United States.  So, so dumb.  When I was in France last year I was on a mission to find and then try a Kinder Surprise Egg.  My sister-in-law wanted me to sneak one back into the United States for her to try, but I didn't.  I read a story where a family was fined over $1000 an egg.  I don't have the money to risk that.

Along the Motorway, I think that's what they're called, French Autoroutes? I found Kinder Eggs at a multi purpose rest stop.  Finally I got to try one!!!!





 This is the dangerous egg toy at the center of the chocolate shell.

Scary, right?

I should be mortified for my life.

So, so mortified.

I can't believe I'm defying U.S. reason and eating one.

What am I thinking?

So dangerous.

I can't believe I survived the experience.




 The toys are cute.  And the comic that's included is cute as well.

Are these illegal in Canada?

 Just searched and they're legal both in Canada and Mexico.

Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment