Thursday, May 18, 2017

2000+ Days on Postcrossing.com


  I recently discovered that I've been doing Postcrossing for more then 2000 days.  I've sent and received 656 postcards each way from all over the World, from a total of 54 different countries.

It's completely random.  It's always a surprise where the system has me send postcards, and it's always a surprise from whom and where I receive these postcards.  I don't send to and receive from the same people.
 

 The 54 countries: Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Belarus, Canada, Switzerland, Chile, China, Czechia, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Ecuador, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Hong Kong, Croatia, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, India, Italy, Japan, Korea (South), Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Singapore, Slovenia, Slovakia, Thailand, Turkey, Taiwan, Ukraine, U.S.A., and South Africa.


 Countries I've sent to but haven't received postcards from:  Chile, Algeria, Ecuador, Ireland, Israel, Kazakhstan, and Romania.

Countries I've received from but haven't sent to: Denmark, Puerto Rico, Slovenia, Slovakia, and Turkey.


I'm still addicted to postcrossing.  Just last weekend I sent off 21 postcards.  I love finding fun postcards and stamps to send.  And I love receiving postcards, seeing the cool stamps, and reading the personal stories and likes from those who love snail mail as much as I.

No comments:

Post a Comment