Saturday, December 6, 2014

You Know Snoopy has had a Huge Influence on Your Life When . . .

Road trips!

They're fun and great, but sometimes monotonous when the path you're taking is a constantly repeated one, and for me it's the 13 hour stretch between northern Utah and the southern California coast.

A road full of memories. (My favorite quick peek at Vasquez rocks off 14, too bad I never took the time to visit, and the fun 20 minute drive through Virgin River Gorge).

And a road full of boredom. (Desert, anyone?)

But for some reason whenever I pass the sign indicating the proper off ramp towards Needles the first thought that crosses my mind is, "That's where Snoopy's brother lives!!" Followed by, "I wonder how Spike is doing . . ."

Every. Single. Time!!!!

No joke.

And a little F.Y.I.  Did you know Snoopy has a brother named Olaf?

Snoopy knew Olaf was cool before Frozen did.

Just Sayin'.

He's awesome like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment