Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Build Your Own Sonic Screwdriver Party


 For Christmas my Siblings and I got to build our own Sonic Screwdrivers.  Our parents bought 3 Personalize Your Own Sonic Screwdriver sets and 2 Trans-Temporal Screwdriver sets, so that we would have 5 sonic screwdriver cores with a lot of parts to play with.  (Both sets are compatible with each other.)

Come on, it's fun pretending to be a Time Lord!


 A Sonic Screwdriver core, which lights up and has 8 sound settings.


 Robbie and Steven.

 We were going to wait to have our Sonic Screwdriver party, but Robbie was so excited he dove right in.  Actually, he didn't know we were going to wait to build them together, but that's cool, because I didn't want to wait, either.  We all dove right in and started trying out different combinations.


 The little manual for the Trans-Temporal Screwdriver.


 Steven and Krista.




 Steven showing his creation.


 Our five Sonic Screwdrivers.



 I love the way Steven's Sonic Screwdriver lights up.


 I only have one Sonic Screwdriver core, but I thought it would be fun to have two Sonic Screwdrivers and share the core between them, or even mix-and-match.


 I love the Steampunk feel.





 These are all the dejected leftovers.


 So I built 4 more.  Though, I must say, not all of these pieces fit together well.  So between 5 sets there were a few loose pieces that wouldn't tighten.


And on another topic, one of the gifts I got my Siblings for Christmas were Marvel comic coloring books with their own set of crayons . . .

. . . Because you're Never too old to color!

3 comments:

  1. I have read your post. thank's for sharing & tips for Sonic Screwdriver. I am a regular reader of your post.I appreciate with you.Thanks for sharing the blog and always keep it.
    http://eztoolhub.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Crystal Singing Bowl Set

    ReplyDelete