Monday, December 29, 2014

Sick in Bed . . .

"The weather outside is frightful!  But the fire is so delightful.  And since we've no place to go.  Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!!"

This Christmas tune is a pure reflection of what's going on outside.

I live in a snow globe!

In other news I'm sick.  I caught the cold my brother Steven still has.  Funny enough last Christmas everyone in my family but him was sick.  This Christmas everyone but him was healthy.

Then last Saturday I started getting the "I'm getting sick" feeling.  It happens every single time without fail.  A feeling of uncontrollable thirst, and no matter how much water I drink I'm still parched. Then, sure enough, I'm in full on cold or flu mode within 6-9 hours.  As a positive, because I get such warning I'm able to crank up the immune boosters.  Mainly zinc, beta carotene, and essential oils.

Meanwhile I'm not going to stress.  It's nice watching the snow and knowing I don't have to go out in it.  Freshly fallen snow is so peaceful.

(As a note, one of my New Years resolutions is to not get sick at all in 2015!  This year has been ridiculous.)

No comments:

Post a Comment