Thursday, October 3, 2013

New Cerulean Jade Cover Song: "What If" by Five For Fighting



It's a long time in the making, and we haven't had a new song since our original "Done With Gravity" music video last April, but Cerulean Jade is back with a Cover Song!  Our version of "What If," originally performed by Five Four Fighting, is now on YouTube.

I first heard the song on iHeart radio, streaming a local station, and knew in that instant I wanted to sing it.  The lyrics are absolutely beautiful, and I feel they get a little lost in the upbeat, original song.  Steven did the piano arrangement to our version, and I feel it's his best yet.

I hope you enjoy it!  And if you love it, please share with friends :0)

You can buy/download the original version of "What If" by Five For Fighting on iTunes and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment