Monday, August 26, 2013

Utah State Capital Building


"America is less of a place than an idea, and if it is an idea, and I believe that to be true, it is an idea that has been deep in the souls of Man."

~ Ronald Reagan

I took the above photo while out and about with my sister Krista and two nieces.  The whole afternoon was spent looking at houses for the SLC Parade of Homes for fun, and my camera phone was about spent.  There was about 10% battery left, and at that point the phone usually shuts itself off.

Then we found ourselves coming down the mountain right at sunset with the Utah State capital building all lit up, looking beautiful.  I looked at my battery life and freaked a little, but still I had to take a shot.  Krista pulled over and I was soon running up the hill, whipping the phone out and taking as many pictures as possible.

By the time I got back in the car the phone shut off, just in the nick of time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment