Tuesday, August 27, 2013

On Our Way to Mesa Verde


 I'm finally blogging about this!  At the end of April my siblings and I took our first sibling vacation, and the place we chose was Mesa Verde National Park in Colorado.  Several years ago I saw a picture of the cliff dwellers for the first time, and knew in that instant I had to see the dwellings in person.  My siblings wanted to see them too!

So, after scheduling the hotel room in March, and my Parents graciously volunteering to babysit, we left before 6 a.m. to arrive at Mesa Verde before Noon.








 Steven recording the sounds of Mesa Verde.  We're going to use it in a Cerulean Jade song :0)


First glimpse of the Cliff Dwellings!

More pictures coming throughout this week.

(Pictures taken by Sarah, Robbie, and Michael)

No comments:

Post a Comment