Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries


The Lizzie Bennet Diaries!!!

I have a friend on Facebook who's obsessed with all things Austen and all around cool geekness, and thanks to her I found this vblog . . . aka an awesome Pride and Prejudice web series a la modern day.  I'm only on episode 41, but started watching these around 4 PM today . . . because I know how to spend a Saturday night . . .

Hmmmmmm, anyway.  How many versions of P&P does that make it?  There's a musical Bollywood version, a modern LDS version I sadly relate to minus the love interest, the 6 hr. mini series, the recent controversial theatrical version, the one where a modern girl ends up in the book, the black&white, Austenland that's coming to theaters in August staring Keri Russel . . . yeah.

Still, these vids are quite fun . . . and I may be staying up all night because of this.

. . . on a Saturday night . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment