Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Beauty and the Beast Search for a New Home


The above clip tickled my fancy last night when I found it on Youtube.  Beauty and the Beast on HGTV's House Hunters International.  It was created to promote the New Fantasyland at Walt Disney World.  

My Mom and I love House Hunters International!  It's our current obsession.  The show fills in the gap that was left when BBC's Changing Rooms went off the air. (For the record, TLC's Trading Spaces is an American spin off from Changing Rooms, and Changing Rooms was always far superior.  My Mom and I easily watched reruns, sometimes up to four viewings of the same episode, and never got tired of it.  I still have withdrawals!  And I would easily buy all 130+ episodes on DVD if I could.  The show was just awesome with great cast chemistry.)


I would love to visit Walt Disney World and see the New Fantasyland.  Honestly, I would just love to go to Disney World period.

Disneyland is getting a Fantasyland extension as well, though not nearly as large or involved as Disney World.  I guess they've started doing media previews and the like, because the Inside the Magic blog has a bunch of behind the scenes photos of the new Fantasy Faire.  I'm just thrilled to see there's a theater with shows!  I miss the shows they used to do in the Fantasyland theater back about 10 years ago, before the soon to be old Fantasy Faire invaded.  The new Fantasy Faire officially
opens March 12, 2013.

I've got to stop.  I'm starting to get some serious Disneyland withdrawals.   

No comments:

Post a Comment