Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dungeons, Dragons, And the Bowels of El Diablo


Really, really silly in an awesome way, but I had to share this.

It was during my Senior year of High School when I first found out about Dungeons and Dragons, and thus decided that it's best to be a wood elf, bard, or both at the same time.  I've only participated in a few games, but each time was memorable, and the stories ridiculously fun.

And it was around that time when I first heard the Dungeons and Dragons skit by Dead Alewives.  It's epic, hilarious, and totally how D & D games typically go.

My brother Michael actually memorized the entire thing and would reenact it when prompted, or not prompted. Each time the rest of us listening would laugh.  This skit never gets old!


The above clip is 8-bit theater set to the soundtrack of the skit.  My brother Robbie showed it to me the other night, and I found myself laughing all over again.  Like I said before, it never gets old.  Or I'm just easily amused, which is also true.

I'm attacking the Darkness!!!

Never-Gets-Old

No comments:

Post a Comment