Friday, March 22, 2013

Postcards for the World


I've been in Southern Utah these last couple days on family business.

No matter where I visit I like to seek out postcards and buy a few.  That's thanks to Postcrossing.com, my happy postcard addiction where I send postcards around the World and receive postcards in return.  When I first found out about the program I was nervous, but it's so much fun!  I've received over 70 postcards from over 20 different Countries.  But it's also expensive!  

I'm always on the lookout for a good deal.
So a couple days ago I wandered into a Hallmark store at the Mall.  The owner wanted to get rid of their postcard stock, so she was selling the postcards at the cost of 20 for a dollar!  I couldn't believe it and told the employee that there had to be a mistake.  There wasn't.  A couple days later and I'm the owner of 220 postcards!

Now I just need to buy stamps . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment