Friday, December 4, 2020

Completely Indie is 10 Years Old

On Friday, December 3, 2010 I posted my first blog post.  It was an introduction of who I am, but also about my music.  That was the original intent for this blog, to highlight and share the music I was working on.  After the introduction I wrote three more blog posts before the end of December, talking about the two Christmas songs I uploaded to YouTube: The French carol Sing We Now of Christmas and the original song Elvish Waltz. 

In the last 10 years, a crazy whole decade, this blog has grown way beyond that.  It's a mishmash, really.  Several years ago I thought about changing the name of this blog to: Curious Observations of an Eclectic Mind.  This would be a more accurate description to what this blog has turned into.  It's a smorgasbord of all the things I find interesting.

A few months ago I was hoping to get a Christmas song up this year, but it didn't happen.  Next year my goal is to return to music and start posting songs again.  There's a lot I hope to accomplish.  2021 is a mystery, but no matter what it brings I'm determined to have hope.

This blog will continue to be a collection of randomness, because that's my brain.  It's all over the place.  So thank you to all who have taken the time to read what I write here.  There were so many times I almost gave up on this thing, but glad I didn't.  

So thank you,

Until Next Time,

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment