Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Attack of the Nutcrackers!


This is why time flies when you're an adult.

We're not allowed to live in the moment.

(I'm having fun harping on this topic.  The last Christmas Hallmark movie I watched was back in January.  Good cheer leftovers.  I'm staying strong.  Maybe when the first snow comes.  I . . . shouldn't hold my breath.)

Though:

1. At least Groundhog's Day hasn't been commercialized.  I've said this once before, but it's nice having a holiday that hasn't been taken over.  Plus the only holiday movie I know of tied to this day is fantastic and worth watching over, and over, and over again.  And over again, and over again . . .

2. It's good that supermarkets don't put Valentine's Day stuff out in November, then I'd really know we've lost it as a society.  Would people complain over the increased chocolate availability?

No comments:

Post a Comment