Sunday, September 29, 2019

Who Doesn't Love a Good Disney Parade?


I've been on a Shutterfly kick, hence my neglect with this blog and whatnot, but as I work on books for Christmas presents I've been going through lots of pictures.  These pictures are from last April, and the later pictured parade photos are from a parade that is no longer performing.  (That is a mouthful of a sentence.)

Currently it seems the only parade is the Electrical Parade, which is ending in a couple days.  I heard that there might be a new parade this spring, but I don't know anything of it, or if the news is legit.

Still, seeing these photos was fun, and my little niece sure loved seeing the parades.


 Disney characters following the Disneyland band.

Seriously though, what is Disney without its entertainment?

Scattered musical acts add magic to the parks.


 The parade!












No comments:

Post a Comment