Wednesday, July 26, 2017

What Happens When You Transfer a Pokemon?


 So . . . What happens when you transfer a Pokemon in Pokemon Go?

They turn into candy!!

Ha ha ha haaaaaa . . . -_-;;


 In all seriousness the Betty Crocker Pokemon fruit snacks are pretty tasty.


 And I find the idea of Pokemon turning into candy really disturbing.

It's morbid!

What are we teaching our kids?


In other news I FINALLY caught a Pikachu wearing Ash Ketchum's hat.  Today's the last day, I believe, to find him.  Honestly, I wasn't really trying.  When I failed to catch Pikachu wearing a birthday hat several months ago I became discouraged.  The little guy ran away!  Thankfully this one didn't.  My life isn't all the more fulfilled, but I am a little more amused.  That's important, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment